Taylors Lakes is a suburb 23 km north-west of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Brimbank. At the 2011 Census, Taylors Lakes had a population of 16,095.
Taylors Lakes is bounded by the Calder Freeway in the north, Overnewton Road and Taylors Creek in the east, Lady Nelson Way in the south and the Bendigo railway line in the west. The suburb is mostly composed of recent developments dating from the 1990s, with Taylors Lakes Post Office opening on 18 August 1994.
One of Keilor’s earliest settlers was Scotsman William Taylor, who built the Overnewton homestead in 1849. Taylors Creek was named after him. This in turn gives the name of the suburb.
There are many available facilities in Taylors Lakes, such as shopping centres, cinemas, bowling alley, schools, a train station, bus lines, parks and gardens, sports grounds, roads, houses and kindergartens.