Low maintenance, located nearby multiple amenities, providing a bright and airy ambience. Located on the South side of Werribee, within walking distance to Werribee CBD, the public transport network, reputable primary & secondary schooling along with having easy access to the M1 freeway.
• Two generous sized bedrooms, both fitted with mirrored built-in robes
• Central main bathroom w/ toilet
• Spacious (recently updated) living & meals zone
• Timeless kitchen, offering ample cupboard and bench space
• Private alfresco, along with manicured gardens & garden shed
• Single carport
Additional features include; Free-flowing floorplan w/ natural sky lights in kitchen & hallway, 8 solar panels, air conditioning unit, traditional fireplace, gorgeous floating floorboards along with brand new holland blinds – both block out & sunscreen for daytime privacy.
– 1.7km to Werribee Primary School
– 2.0km Walk to Aldi, Coles and Woolworths
– 600m Walk to Werribee Secondary College
– 1.0km Walk to Werribee Train Station
– 1.3km Walk to Corpus Christi Primary School
– 1.3km Walk to Mackillop Catholic College
– 5km to Werribee parks, Werribee Mansion and Werribee Zoo
– 9.5km to Werribee South beach
Please book an inspection time and/or enquire using the below fillable field if you would like to inspect this property. By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment/viewing.
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS)
At YPA Estate Agents ‘our service will move you’
APPLICATION APPROVED!1A Kevington Street
Werribee is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 32 km south-west of Melbourne’s Central Business District. Its local government area is the City of Wyndham. At the 2011 Census, Werribee had a population of 37,737.View All Suburbs