Hear That? Opportunity Is Knocking
Situated on a corner allotment of approximately 663m2 in one of Sunbury’s most convenient locations, this home provides everything that any family could need! With the ability to park several cars by having the use of a garage, carport & secure driveway space, you will be able to keep all your cars, trailers and other toys safe all year round. The low maintenance garden provides both security from street views, as well as plenty of space for the kids and pets to play.
Property Features Include:
• Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in-robe
• 3 Additional bedrooms all finished with built in robes
• Open plan kitchen overlooking living and dining space
• Kitchen complete with stainless steel gas cooktop & dishwasher
• Multiple living areas throughout
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry with backyard access
• Ducted heating
• Evaporative cooling
• Double garage and double carport
For families, first home buyers and investors alike- this property is sure to be a winner! With the convenience of local shops, parks, & bus routes at your doorstep, what more could you need? Call to organise your inspection today!
Friday 16th Aug 2019
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs