Loved Family Home with Development Potential!
Proudly presented and quality build, this family home will definitely impress the growing family looking for more space. This much loved home offers a spacious floor plan with multiple living areas and an abundance of back yard to cater for the children and the tradesperson or build a second dwelling (subject to council approval).
Property features include:
• 4 Generous sized bedrooms, all with BIRs
• Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
• Well-equipped central kitchen overlooking the meals area
• Light filled family area with combustion heater and bay window
• Formal lounge room to entertain the guests
• Central bathroom and second separate toilet
• Laundry with cupboard and external access
• Ducted heating and combustion heater
• Steel frame and colour bond roof
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Undercover entertainment area
• Established garden with fruit trees
All on an exceptional allotment of approximately 708m2 that allows for a swimming pool or the much wanted man cave. Ideally located close to leading schools, public transport, major roads and Sunbury Town Centre and Railway Station.
Wednesday 21st Oct 2020
Loved Family Home with Development Potential!8 Logan Court
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs