Don't Dream It, Do It!
Breathe in the fresh air, plant your own veggies and enjoy your own fresh eggs, this conveniently located 10 acres (Approx.) property can be the hobby farm or lifestyle property you’ve always dreamed about! Utilise as a little weekender or let it grow with you as you need but don’t let this entry level acreage property slip through your fingertips! With definite scope, and room to grow privacy is assured with established tree belts on either side boundary. Undeniably well located, just a hop skip and a jump takes you to the Calder Freeway and an easy commute to Melbourne plus only 10 minutes’ drive to either Sunbury or Gisborne Townships.
Features of this terrific property include;
• Cottage with 3 Bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Master bedroom complete with ensuite
• Renovated central bathroom with separate WC
• Fully renovated kitchen equipped with soft close draws and stainless-steel appliances including both gas cook top and electric cooktops, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and boasting 40mm granite bench top
• Adjoining meals and living room with solid wood fire heating and split system
• Laundry with storage and external access
• City views from the large front porch and back semi enclosed sunroom
• 4 bay machinery shed and attached storage shed with current sheep shelter that could be converted to stables, feed and tack room
• Water tanks and bore with irrigation, vegie gardens, orchard and a few enclosures for chooks, ducks or other birds, all the ingredients to contribute to a semi self-sustainable lifestyle
A lifestyle and location that many dream to aspire to. This entry level acreage has definite scope to put your own stamp on, don’t delay call Shantelle Cardwell-Smith for your inspection today!
Every precaution has been taken to verify the accuracy of the above detail. However, prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries.