The Family Home Benchmark!
Looking for the family home that offers you space, location and lifestyle? Situated towards the front of the highly desirable Ashfield Estate with nearby schools, sporting clubs and facilities, playgrounds, parklands and easy access to Sunbury Town Centre, Calder Freeway and Brand New Rosenthal Shops!! Thanks to the extension of Elizabeth Drive, you have multiple ways to enter and exit the estate without hassle. In an instant you’ll fall in love with this family home, be quick it won’t last long!!
Property features include:
• 4 bedrooms, master with spacious ensuite (double vanity) and walk in-robes
• 4 Spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Main central bathroom with separate toilet
• Open plan kitchen with stainless steal appliances, 4 burner gas cook top, oven, dishwasher, pantry and ample cupboards
• Three living options which are all separate
• Open plan dining and living that hosts natural light
• Laundry with storage
• Internal access to double garage on remote
• Garage with rear access
• Low maintenance backyard, very spacious for the kids and pets
• New hot water system
• Updated floorboards and carpet
• Quite court location
• Secured neighbourhood
Call Lisa today to organise your private inspection of this stunning family home!!
Every precaution has been taken to verify the accuracy of the above detail. However, prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries.
Monday 14th Dec 2020
The Family Home Benchmark!7 Grout Court
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs