The One You Weren't Expecting
You will feel at home from the moment you walk into this immaculately presented home, offering quality family living, comfort, space and leisure. A charming home that is easy to maintain, superbly planned and well utilized, the perfect blend of low maintenance living with total convenience.
• 4 bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite, 2 bedrooms with BIRs;
• spacious formal lounge with brick feature wall and exposed ceiling beams leading to an L shape formal dining area;
• large kitchen with ample storage and bench space, plus walk-in pantry and open plan meals/living area;
• under cover front verandah;
• rear sunroom, entertaining area;
• 2 spacious brick lock-up garages, both fitted with hot and cold water facilities;
• one garage with remote access, second garage with functioning kitchen including gas cooking;
• substantial lock up shed;
• window roller shutters;
• alarm system and front gate security intercom;
• timber floor boards;
• ducted heating and evaporative cooling;
• manicured gardens, large rear yard;
• 714 sq m block.
Tucked away in a quiet Court location within a family friendly neighbourhood, a few minutes’ walk to Sirius College, Broadmeadows Valley Park and Pascoe Vale Road, with a bus stop around the corner and easy access to nearby train station, Western Ring Road, Tullamarine Freeway; and only a 10 minute drive to Melbourne Airport.
Close to schools, close to transport, close to shops, close to health services.
Do yourself a favour and place this home on your must buy list, homes like this don’t last long.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT DAVID TAYLOR 0409 976 246