Your New Chapter on Charter!
Within walking distance to a child care centre, schools, sporting facilities and public transport, this is your opportunity to buy your first home at an entry level price point, purchase a smart investment or perhaps even take a load off and downsize. As soon as you walk through the front door, you’ll have a sense of belonging in this cosy home. You’ll love its low maintenance feel and its charm! Cosy, neat and everything sweet comes a rare opportunity.
Property features include:
• 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Master complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Central main bathroom with separate toilet
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Kitchen complete with stainless-steel dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven and ample storage
• Separate second living area
• Ducted heating
• Single car garage with external door to back yard and internal door
• Secure back yard
Call Lisa today to book in your private inspection as properties like this DO NOT LAST LONG!
Your New Chapter on Charter!66B Charter Road West
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs