All The Hard Work Has Been Done!
All the hard work has been done at this fabulous, energy efficient, family home. The home offers a comfortable and convenient lifestyle plus it is in an ideal location, which makes it suitable for the investor or home-buyer.
Property features include:
• 3 Bedrooms with built in robes; 2 of which are walk-in robes
• Master Bedroom also has ensuite with double vanity and plantation shutters
• 2 living areas – a family room and a formal lounge or media room
• Well appointed kitchen overlooking meals and living area
• Walk in pantry, 900mm Cooktop and stainless steel appliances
• Central family bathroom with full size bath and separate toilet
• Large laundry with external access
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
• Double glazed windows throughout
• High ceilings
• 13 Solar panels
• ADT Security system plus 6 x professionally fitted security cameras
• Double garage with remote access
• Side access
• Outdoor patio and deck
• Low maintenance gardens
• 3 x 3 Shed
The home is set in the heart of Diggers Rest on approx 434m2; a short distance from the Diggers Rest Railway Station and the St Genevieve Estate Park, which has both play and exercise equipment.
Within easy walking distance you will also find the newly built Early Learning Centre, Medical Centre incorporating Dental, Pathology and Chemist services, the Diggers Rest Primary School, Kindergarten, Family Services Centre and Football Club.
Diggers Rest is well serviced with cafes, restaurants and takeaways, hair salons, Foodworks and a bowls club, and there are plans for a shopping centre in the Bloomdale Estate of Diggers Rest. Sunbury and Watergardens are both only 10 mins by car.
Melbourne CBD is easily accessible via the Calder Highway – approx 25 mins by car; and the Melbourne Airport is a handy 20 min drive.
Don’t miss out – call us today for your inspection!