Jam packed with value!!
From front to back you won’t be disappointed with this family home, offering endless opportunities on Reservoir Road within walking distance to schools, parks, public transport, Melba Ave shops and only minutes away from Sunbury township. Nestled on a block size of 657m² (approximately) this home would be ideally suited for the growing family or a first home buyer looking to get into our Sunbury market.
Property features include:
• 4 Bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with built-in robe and 2-way access to the main central bathroom
• Split system in the master bedroom and living room
• Kitchen equipped with ample cupboards, electric cooktop, oven, rangehood and adjoining meals area
• Living room with high ceilings and exposed beams
• Formal dining room
• Linen cupboard
• Laundry with external access
• Great size backyard with established gardens and under cover entertaining area
• Garden shed
• Double car port
• Drive through access perfect for trailers, boats, etc
• 1,000L water tank
• Double brick home
Without a doubt this home will be hard to beat with its endless opportunities. Calling all first home buyers and investors to come check out this family home, contact Patrick Kilkenny today to organise your private inspection.
Thursday 08th Apr 2021
Jam packed with value!!63 Reservoir Road
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs