Your Hidden Oasis Awaits!
What you can’t see is certainly worth inspecting! Peacefully nestled on a generous block of over 800m2, the wonderfully established gardens ensure you have beautiful views from every window. With a private entry, this warm and inviting home has loads of character and a spectacular parkland backdrop you’ll simply fall in love with.
Property features include:
• Master bedroom with renovated Victorian themed ensuite and robes
• Additional 2 bedrooms with built in robes
• Galley-style kitchen showcasing stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & 900mm gas cooktop
• Warm charismatic family room with wood fireplace & multiple windows to take in the stunning parkland views
• Sunken lounge & dining room
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Another large living space downstairs with potential as a home office, man-cave, theatre room or another bedroom
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Carport under roofline with additional off-street parking
• Bespoke decking & pergola
• Open air, paved alfresco space
Gum Tree Hills is renowned for being an established leafy estate, with kilometres of walking tracks and parklands at your doorstep. This home is a premier example of the peace & tranquillity that this wonderful estate has to offer! If you are looking a most beautiful warm and inviting home within walking distance to multiple schools, kinder, milk bar and the township itself, this hidden oasis is sure to delight. Call today to book your inspection!
Wednesday 14th Aug 2019
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs