Get Caught In This Court!
Situated in the beautiful and much desired Gum Tree Hills Estate in a family friendly court is a home that should not be missed. Nestled amongst the gum trees and set on an incredible 734m2 approx block, this charming home is designed for convenient living all year round for the entire family; it will feel like home the minute you walk in the front door.
Property features include:
• 3 Bedrooms with built in robes
• Master complete with walk in robe and full ensuite
• Central bathroom
• Spacious kitchen overlooking dining & family living
• Kitchen complete with walk in pantry, kitchen cupboards completely fitted out to ensure more space, electric blinds, stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Separate living area
• Laundry with outside access
• Ceiling fans
• 3 x split systems (2 located in the bedrooms)
• Ducted heating
• Tinted windows
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Outdoor awnings
• Wrap around undercover entertaining area overlooking easy to maintain gardens
• Secure backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play
• Garden/storage shed
• Double lock up garage with rear access all on remote
Within walking distance to Kismet Primary School, Sunbury Secondary College & Salesian College as well as buses at your doorstop & being close proximity Sunbury’s township – you don’t want to miss out on this! Call today to book in your private inspection!
**Photo ID required at open for inspections.
Wednesday 23rd Jan 2019
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs