ABSOLUTELY STUNNING ENTERTAINER WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO ALKIRA
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT – PLEASE CONTACT AGENT.
Found in the prestigious ‘The Eve’ estate sits this amazing Four-bedroom home ideally suited for growing families who are not looking to compromise on quality or location. There is plenty to love about this home from the countless upgrades throughout, clever floor plan and designer details – this one is sure to impress the most meticulous of buyers!
• Gorgeous Master suite feature pendant lights, his/hers walk in robes and en-suite with all the upgrades – twin vanities with heaps of storage, 20mm stone benches, floor to ceiling tiles, semi frame less walk in shower with rainwater roof fitting and shower niche
• Three further spacious bedrooms – two with built in robes
• One large living area to enjoy plus a welcoming open plan family/ dining area PLUS a separate large rumpus or theatre room
• Stunning designer kitchen with all the bells and whistles that looks like it’s straight from a magazine– upgrades include 40mm stone waterfall bench tops, 900mm freestanding oven with gas cook-top, HUGE walk in pantry, glass splash back, multiple pot draws, breakfast bar and heaps of cupboard/ bench space.
• Indoor and outdoor living blend seamlessly with bi fold doors opening up to an undercover decked alfresco overlooking the low maintenance backyard
• Double garage with internal access to the home
• 576M2 block means no compromise on space
• Long list of EXTRAS include: Ducted heating and evaporative cooling, gorgeous feature gas fireplace to living area, impressive double door entrance leading to widened hallway upon entry, down lights throughout, multiple linen cupboards for storage, carpets to all bedrooms and tiles to the rest of the home, landscaped gardens to both back and front, colour bond fencing – the list goes on!
This luxurious home is ideally situated in a family-friendly location ripe for its new owners to take advantage of. ALKIRA Secondary College and Berwick Springs Rec Reserve/ playground are both less than a minute walk away! Transport is a breeze with easy access to public transport and the M1 close by and for shopping your local IGA is only a short drive away offering a supermarket as well as other speciality stores.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions in the content and photos are approximate only. *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS*
Due diligence check list: