Hidden Gem Within Gum Tree Hills!
Tucked away along a quiet court within the renowned Gum Tree Hills Estate, this charming home sits proudly on a generous allotment of 716m2 Approx. Displaying manicured gardens, multiple entertaining areas and a scenic view, this light-filled home provides great potential for families, first-home buyers or investors alike!
• Master bedroom complete with ensuite & walk-in-robe
• Additional 2 bedrooms both with built-in-robes
• Open plan kitchen overlooking dining and living spaces
• Kitchen complete with double sink & stainless-steel appliances, including dishwasher, oven & gas cooktop
• 2 separate living spaces, with front living area showcasing cathedral ceilings, wood fireplace and spectacular hilltop outlook
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Evaporative cooling & central heating
• Security Alarm
• Large outdoor area finished with a decked entertainment space and pergola overlooking landscaped gardens
• Double carport with ample driveway space
Spoilt by this convenient location you will have Scullin Court Reserve less than 100m from your door, Kismet Park Primary School a quick 8-minute walk away and a 2 minute drive to the Elizabeth Dr/Riddell Rd roundabout; creating easy access to all that Sunbury has to offer.
This big opportunity will not last long; Call us today to arrange a private tour!
Tuesday 10th Sep 2019
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs