CHARMING, CONVENIENT & COSY ON TIMELE!
From the moment you walk through the front door you will instantly be impressed with the high-quality standard and immaculate presentation of this family home. Offering an exceptional lifestyle with generous spaces for entertaining and relaxing with the whole family.
• Master bedroom showcasing a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with double vanity and quality fittings
• Additional two spacious bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
• Home office or fourth bedroom
• Separate formal lounge
• Open plan kitchen is located perfectly to incorporate the large meals and living space
• Kitchen complete with ample cupboard space, first class stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, range hood, wall oven and double sink
• Rumpus or theatre room which leads out to an outdoor pergola area allowing ample space to entertain family and friends
• Central bathroom with bathtub, shower and quality fittings
• Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, bamboo floorboards, electric roller shutters, alarm system, landscaped gardens and the list goes on
• Double car garage on remote with internal and drive through access
If location is important then this will have you covered. Only a few turns away from Melton Highway, within walking distance to local primary and secondary schools, public transport, nearby shopping centres and so much more.
1. AUCTION: TO BE HELD ON-SITE AT 1:00PM SATURDAY 6TH OF FEBRUARY 2021. (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR)
2. DEPOSIT: 5% OR 10% PAYABLE AT AUCTION UPON SIGNING. PAYMENT CAN BE MADE BY ELECTRONIC TRANSFER OR CHEQUE MADE PAYABLE TO: YPA ESTATE AGENTS CAROLINE SPRINGS
3. SETTLEMENT: 30-45-60 DAYS
4. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST WITH THE SALES AGENTS IF YOU ARE INTENDING TO BE BIDDING ON AUCTION DAY, SO YOU CAN BE NOTIFIED DIRECTLY OF ANY CHANGES THROUGHOUT THE SALES CAMPAIGN
(Photo ID is Required at all Open For Inspections, Prior to Entry)
At YPA Caroline Springs Our Service Will Move You
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent/agency.
We are still conducting our business but with the safety & health of others and our team are the Highest Priority.
We ask anyone that has recently returned from overseas and if you are unwell to ensure you please do not attend an inspection.
We thank everyone for their co-operation during this time and please Stay Safe.