LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!
Set on an impressive block of 802m² Approx., backing directly onto the delightful Blind Creek walking trail which links nearby amenities including Sunbury Aquatic Centre, Sunbury Bowling Club and Sunbury Recreation Reserve along with a number of local Schools and parks. Also boasting a short stroll into the heart of Sunbury township, this is truly the epidemy of an idyllic and extremely convenient location. Sure to impress you at first sight, this property has been lovingly maintained and with an enviable location, this is one home you must have on your list. With private established gardens both front and back, easy potential for wide side access and a surprisingly spacious home internally which is sure to suit young families and first home buyers alike.
Property features include:
• 3 generous bedrooms, all with BIR’S
• Main central bathroom stylishly renovated with separate WC
• Kitchen and meals area, bathed in natural light with large picture windows to take in the views of the backyard and beyond to the parklands
• Dual living areas including family room and a sunken retreat/rumpus room with polished hardwood floor could also be the perfect kids play room or home office with its own external sliding door access
• Formal dining provides extra space to entertain family and friends or utilise as a library as the current owner has
• Spacious laundry with storage space and external access to the backyard
• Large back sun decking for outdoor entertaining
• Single car carport along with plenty of off street parking in the driveway
• Additional features include gas heating and spilt system in the living room, plantation shutters in some rooms, upgraded LED lights, garden shed, PA gate in back fence leading directly to those wonderful walking trails plus much more for you to discover
With everything you could possibly think of at your finger tips, this wonderful home is looking for someone new to love it equally as much! A lovely home with plenty of scope, be quick to request your private inspection today! Otherwise we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection!!
Wednesday 14th Apr 2021
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!45 Hood Crescent
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs