SPECTACULAR CONTEMPORARY HOME IN POPULAR RIVER WALK ON 434 SQM LAND!
You are sure to be swept off your feet when entering this pristine designed family home with all the top end upgrades. Situated in the new and very popular Riverwalk estate, a fast growing and highly sought-after location of Werribee surrounded by all the amenities you could have such as just minutes from the freeway, a short drive to Werribee CBD Precinct with restaurants, cafes, prestigious schools like Werribee Secondary College, Riverwalk primary school, Mackillop Catholic College, Corpus Christi primary, Werribee Primary and upcoming Riverwalk town centre.
This new home has more than enough room for any young couple or growing family to enjoy with loads of entertainment bonuses throughout the entire home.
This home includes:
• Four spacious bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and hotel style en-suite include double vanities, stone benchtops, oversize shower with niche.
• Three remaining bedrooms with built in robes.
• Front lounge area upon entrance.
• Hostess kitchen boasting 900mm gas cooktop, 40 mm stone benchtop with waterfall, glass splash back, bulkhead, undermount sink, designers taps, walk in pantry, microwave space, self-closing doors and much more.
• Separate open plan Kitchen/Meals and family living zone.
• Second bathroom with freestanding bathtub well connected to other bedrooms.
• Alfresco overlooking the beautifully low maintenance and landscaped gardens
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout the home.
• Double remote garage with internal access
• Quality fixtures and fittings include timber door entrance, internal designer doors, floating floorboards, downlights, 2.7m high ceiling and the list goes on.
All this set on a generous land size of approx..434 sqm with quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
At YPA Estate Agents ‘our service will move you’
Werribee is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 32 km south-west of Melbourne’s Central Business District. Its local government area is the City of Wyndham. At the 2011 Census, Werribee had a population of 37,737.View All Suburbs