Distinctive Family Living on Enormous 1067m² Block in Coveted Brookland Greens Estate
Set on a huge 1,067 m² approx block in the coveted Brookland Greens Estate, this exceptional 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home offers sophisticated family living in an idyllic location. With oversized rooms, flowing interiors, designer details and premium inclusions, this home offers a one-of-a-kind lifestyle.
You instantly feel at ease in the main living zone, expertly designed to maximise leisure opportunities. Expansive windows bring in streams of natural light, and neutral tones bring a sense of calm to the space. The contemporary kitchen is a chef’s delight with huge pantry, high-quality stainless-steel appliances, including dishwasher. Caesar stone benchtops and Glass splashbacks. It spills over onto a formal dining zone and inviting lounge which seamless connects to the gorgeous alfresco and back yard. Here you’ll find a semi self-contained studio, which offers a private space for guests or teenagers. Enjoy family movie nights or play time in the expansive rumpus room, with a second lounge offering a parents retreat to sit back and relax.
Indulge in a luxurious escape in the sophisticated master bedroom, large WIR, and stylish Ensuite with double vanity and bath tub. The additional bedrooms are spacious with BIRs and direct access to the elegant family bathroom, complete with separate bath and shower, plus a stand-alone WC and laundry with external access.
Main features include:
– Enormous 1067m² approx. block in idyllic location
– The home has been freshly painted throughout
– New window furnishings throughout
– Generous alfresco with a fan forced Ultimate wood heater
– Semi self-contained studio at rear of property
– 3M x 3M Garden Shed on a concrete slab
– Five star energy rated home
– Three large living zones including expansive rumpus room
– Open-plan kitchen, living & dining
– Master bedroom with WIR & Ensuite
– Gas ducted heating & evaporative air conditioning
– Separate side access for tradies, caravan, or boats
– Ample off street parking
– Gorgeous grey timber-style floors
– Double garage with internal & rear entry
Having a reserve and playground at the end of the street, with basketball courts and a BMX track nearby, means there’ll be plenty to keep the kids entertained. Other nearby amenities include schools, sports facilities like Ranfurlie Golf Course, and various shopping malls, including Cranbourne Shopping Centre. Public transports options include Cranbourne Train Station and buses, with easy M1 access to get into the CBD.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions in the content and photos are approximate only.
Due diligence check list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Call Khusboo Joshi on 0432 539 506