If It's All About Location!
If you’ve been waiting for the perfect opportunity to jump in the booming Sunbury market then wait no more as here it is! Situated in the family friendly Killara Estate, set on an impressive CORNER block size of 660m2 approx. it’s easy to see why properties in this location sell in the blink of an eye. Well cared for & conveniently located within walking distance to Killara primary school, Complete Kids Early Learning and public transport! Easy access to the Calder freeway adds to the appeal and with beautiful parklands, walking tracks and shops including milk bar, fish and chips and even a hairdresser – all your bases are covered!
Property features include:
• 3 Bedrooms with built in robes
• Central bathroom with sperate toilet
• Kitchen overlooking dining
• Kitchen complete with wall oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
• Spacious lounge with cathedral ceilings
• Laundry with outside access
• Ducted heating
• Evaporative cooling
• Undercover entertaining area complete with decking and ceiling fans
• Under house storage
• Double car garage on remote
Whether you’re a first home buyer, young family or savvy investor you do not want to miss out! Call today to book in your private inspection!
Friday 08th Mar 2019
If It's All About Location!4 Rees Road
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs