OFFERING THE OPTIUM IN LOCATION
There is lots to love about living here…especially for families. A notable streetscape with winding pathways and a stand-out, serene location, emanating a strong connection to nature.
Adding to the cache of Burnside Heights postcode, is its proximity to the popular Koroit Creek Primary School Zone, with only a 2 minute walk, this will surely leave a lasting impression.
Located within a high demand area, this is an ideal family home or portfolio addition for the savvy investor, where here lies a wonderful opportunity for those looking to enter the housing market.
The contemporary home is designed with functionality throughout offering a large and desirable floor plan with excellent family amenities, relaxed living and entertaining areas, delivering an enviable lifestyle.
• 3 bedroom home, master bedroom features split system and walk in wardrobe, accompanied by a full ensuite.
• A formal lounge area where the sun beams through the window.
• At the hub of the home, is the modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, including an upright 900mm 5-burner Technika cooker and Bellissimo dishwasher, together with large island/breakfast bar, double sink and stone bench tops.
• The kitchen overlooks the generous open plan dining and living area where every facet of entertaining is a breeze, including a reverse cycle heating/cooling system providing extra comfort.
• Central bathroom includes a bathtub and coupled with a central toilet.
• As you step outside you are greeted with a low maintenance, private rear yard with attractive colour bond fencing and hidden to the side is a 1000litre water tank.
• Additional features include gas ducted heating, alarm system, roller blinds, light fittings and spacious laundry.
• Double automated garage with convenient access to the home internally.
• Few minutes’ walk to the local bus transport on Inglewood Drive and you’ll be spoilt for choice with the option of 3 train stations: 5km to Keilor Plains and 6km to Waterdale and Caroline Springs depots.
• Your retail needs are taken care of with only 2km to Central/Watervale Shopping Centres and 6km to Keilor Downs Shopping Centre.
• Quality schools with 3km to Kings Park Primary and 7-8km to both St Albans/Keilor Downs Secondary Colleges.
• Plus those with a serious exercise regime great parklands, jogging tracks and sporting centres all in close proximity.
• Easy access to all main roads and the Western Freeway makes the positioning of this home perfect.
• Approx. 21km to Melbourne City and 16km to Melbourne Airport • Currently tenanted with a rental income of $1777pcm, making this an ideal investment.