ALL OFFERS CLOSING Wednesday 24th February at 2pm
A rare and exciting investment opportunity is now available in the highly sought after and coveted Tyrone Foreshore location right in the heart of Rye. Warm and inviting, the current property offers four large bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious kitchen, and an open plan living room complete with a wood-burning fireplace and currently sits on 1,624M2* of prime coastal land with the potential for a proposed 2 dwelling subdivision STCA*. Expired plans and permits are offered with the potential for reinstatement (STCA) should you wish to utilise them, or you can start fresh and design the property to suit your requirements. Currently leased until August 2021 at $500 PW, the property offers steady rental income whilst you wait for your permits to be approved. Located ideally close to both the glistening waters of the foreshore and the crashing waves and pristine coastline of the back beaches as well as Rye Town Centre, Blairgowrie Village, and the vast array of exciting local amenities – an investment opportunity like this is an extremely rare offering. To discuss your interest or to be provided with more information, please contact Jade Springer on 0437 410 791.
• Exclusive allotment of approximately 1,624m2* close to Tyrone Foreshore & Blairgowrie shops
• Rare and unique opportunity for a proposed subdivision in a coveted location (subject to council approval)*
• Expired plans and permits are available and may be able to be resubmitted (subject to council approval)*
• Currently leased until 20th August at $500 PW
• Large family home
• Four bedrooms
• Open plan living with deck
• Fully self-contained bungalow with kitchenette and ensuite
• Large garage with plenty of storage
• Fully fenced & plenty of privacy
*All measurements are approximate
* Integrated subdivision and development application could be possible for this site allowing two dwellings, as long as you propose development at the same time. Please contact the council for clarification and for accurate information regarding this as all information provided is subject to council approval.