Potential, Position & Opportunity!
An appealing CORNER block size of approximately 736m2 is sure to captivate most but that isn’t all this property has to offer! Situated in this truly excellent location being directly opposite and the Sunbury Recreation Reserve and being within walking distance to the town centre, schools, shops, restaurants, bus stop and TRAIN STATION convenience has never looked so good. No need to drive – just walk! This charming home is the perfect opportunity for any sharp-witted investors looking to add to their portfolio, developer looking to subdivide (S.T.C.A.), first home buyers or even perfect for the young family.
Property features include:
• 3 Bedrooms with built in robes – Master complete with ensuite
• Central bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
• Updated and spacious kitchen overlooking dining and family living
• Kitchen complete with stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Separate living area
• Split system
• Solar panels
• Undercover decked entertaining area
• Generous yard with plenty of room for the kids to play
• Vegetable patch
• Garden shed
• Double carport
If you’re looking for that perfect value home this may be the one to end your search – call us today to book in your private inspection!
Saturday 30th Nov 1:00 pm
Sat 23 Nov 2019 12:20 pm-12:40 pm
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs