Your new family views!
Nestled in the heart of Canterbury Hills Estate, this family home offers the full package with all amenities at your fingertips. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss out on, set on a generous block of (approx.) 702m2 and rear access into the back yard. Conveniently located within easy access to the Calder Freeway, schools, and with proximity to walking tracks and parklands including Spavin Drive Lake, makes for a great location! This is an ideal opportunity for a first home buyer with that growing family or a savvy investor.
Property features include:
• 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
• Main central bathroom with separate toilet located upstairs
• With an additional bathroom located downstairs
• Open plan kitchen/living and dining area
• Ample cupboards, gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and rangehood
• Spacious pantry
• Linen cupboards throughout the home
• Spacious laundry with storage
• Double garage on remote with external access and roller door
• Spacious backyard
• Outdoor area
• Ducted heating
• Evaporative cooling (upstairs)
• Balcony with amazing city views
If you would like a private inspection of this property please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Patrick Kilkenny today, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection!!
Every precaution has been taken to verify the accuracy of the above detail. However, prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries.
Thursday 04th Feb 2021
Your new family views!31 Bundanoon Avenue
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs