Nestled in Nolan
Step into the market with ease with this cosy and inviting property that allures you from the moment you enter – Being lovingly maintained & with so much warmth & charm, which flows through the entire home. Set on an impressive 630m² (approximately) block & located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a family friendly court close to schools, kinder, shops & public transport. Offering an incredible first home or investment opportunity, this home can only be described as special.
Property features include:
• 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Central main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Kitchen complete with electric cooktop and oven
• Generously proportioned living area with split system, log fireplace and beautiful picture window
• Laundry with external access
• Undercover decked entertaining area
• Water tank servicing lush and established gardens including fabulous lemon tree
• Garage that is surprisingly spacious, enough room for 2 cars or a fantastic workshop
Looking to break into the market? It doesn’t get much better than this, if you’re looking to get nestled in Nolan, call Shantelle today for your private inspection of this wonderful home!
Nestled in Nolan3 Nolan Court
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs