WHERE DO I SIGN?
Like flicking through the pages of a glossy magazine! Tucked away in one of Keilor’s prestigious location is a home to put on the top of your priority list. You will find the perfect family living only moments away from quality primary and secondary schools, only a short distance to Overnewton College and St Augustine’s Primary, Calder Freeway, public transport, local shops (Keilor Village), Calder Rise Neighbourhood Park and so much more. This outstanding home is unquestionably something you would be proud to call home.
• Master bedroom showcasing a private balcony, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with double vanity, 40mm caeser stone bench, floor to ceiling tiles and quality fittings
• Additional two spacious bedrooms both with walk-in wardrobes
• Study space
• The open plan kitchen is located perfectly to incorporate the meals and family area allowing ample space for entertaining which leads out to a gorgeous outdoor area with timber decking and an inbuilt BBQ
• Kitchen complete with 40mm caesar stone bench tops, mirror splash back, ample cupboard space, first class stainless steel appliances including 900mm gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher, inbuilt microwave and double sink
• Central bathroom with bathtub, shower, floor to ceiling tiles, 40mm caeser stone bench and quality fittings
• Square set cornices, zoned refrigerated cooling and ducted heating, high ceilings, downstairs powder room and alarm system
• Polished timber floorboards
• Three toilets
• Double car garage on remote with internal access
For more information or to make an appointment to inspect the property please call Andrew Migliorisi on 0432 526 844 or Stephen Azzopardi on 0402 012 554
(Photo ID is Required at all Open For Inspections, Prior to Entry)
At YPA Caroline Springs “Our Service Will Move You”
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent/agency.
COVID-19 OPEN HOME POLICY
We are still conducting our business but with the safety & health of others and our team are the Highest Priority. Opens homes will consist of the following precautions for everyone’s safety, hand sanitizer, gloves and masks will be available prior to entry and if requested will be required to be worn prior to entering.
We ask anyone that has recently returned from overseas and if you are unwell to ensure you please do not attend an open home or private inspection.
We thank everyone for their co-operation during this time and please Stay Safe!