Everything at your fingertips!
The opportunities keep on knocking, nestled amongst a quiet community in the heart of Sunbury, ideally located close to schools, parks, public transport, Sunbury Aquatic centre and Sunbury township this home presents itself perfectly to first home buyers, investors and downsizers alike.
Property features include:
• 2 bedrooms with built-in robes and split systems
• Main central bathroom located upstairs
• Kitchen with ample cupboards and stainless-steel appliances (Gas cook top, dishwasher, oven, & rangehood) stone benchtop
• Living area with split system
• Powder room (downstairs)
• Laundry with storage
• Linen cupboards
• Double garage on remote with external access to the backyard
• Storage spaces in the garage
If you would like a private inspection of this property please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Patrick Kilkenny today, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection!!
Monday 07th Jun 2021
Everything at your fingertips!3/19 Cornish Street
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs