Don't Be Afraid of These Heights!
Stunning views are standard along this wonderful street in Jacksons Hill we so proudly call “The Heights”, this beautiful property is no exception. Proudly standing on an elevated and landscaped block of 510m2 Approx, the location of this home promotes the peace & serenity that everyone searches for! Privacy is a given for this property, with a walk-way to the park on the left hand side of the home & no neighbours in front or behind you. The low maintenance gardens promote simple living and aids with the feeling of privacy.
• Master bedroom showcasing the stunning views, as well as walk-in wardrobe & ensuite with double vanity and enclosed toilet
• Additional 2 bedrooms both with built-in-robes
• Study/home office
• Open plan kitchen overlooking the living area
• Kitchen complete with walk-in pantry & stainless steel appliances, including 6 burner gas cooktop, rangehood, double sink & dishwasher
• Front lounge space leading into dining area
• Bamboo flooring throughout
• Outdoor alfresco area & expansive Merbeu decking
• Deck accessible through French doors in dining areas, as well as sliding door from kitchen/living area & roller door in garage
• Magnitude of storage throughout, including 3 linen closets
• Ducted heating throughout, split system in kitchen/living area
• Double garage on remote, accessible through Peppercorn Lane
You will be spoilt for choice with the park behind your home & walking tracks a few steps away. Sunbury Primary School is also walking distance, providing convenience for both parents & kids; imagine how easy morning routines will be!
While its easily accessible, this home feels kilometres away from the hustle and bustle of the growing Sunbury township, even though it’s right on your doorstep! Call us today to organise your inspection.
Tuesday 03rd Dec 2019
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs