Perfect for any first home buyer, small family or investor looking for a value-for-money deal, this family home boasts freshly renovated features that only one lucky purchaser will get to appreciate.
Offered to the market for the very first time is this very well maintained, freshly painted, brick home sitting on a generous block size of approximately 480m2 and is conveniently positioned in an ideal, central, quiet pocket of the suburb.
• 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes and freshly laid carpet
• Impressive, light-filled, family lounge room
• Updated kitchen with adjoining meals / dining area
• Sparkling central bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Roomy laundry
• Split system heating and cooling
• Blinds throughout
• Large backyard with plenty of potential
• Extra-long drive way to fit multiple and large vehicles
• Lock up garage
Location, Location, Location!
200m to public transport, 1.6km to Meadow Heights Shopping Centre, 2.5km to Roxburgh Park Shopping Centre, 2.9km to Roxburgh Park Train Station, 13km to Melbourne Airport and 22km to Melbourne CBD.
Saturday 17th Oct 2020
RENOVATED DELIGHT27 Banksia Place
Meadow Heights is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 18 km north of Melbourne’s Central Business District. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Meadow Heights had a population of 14,843.View All Suburbs