INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Located in the new and exclusive estate of Botania only a short distance from Caroline Springs and close to all the modern new facilities that Fraser Rise and Caroline Springs has to offer is this outstanding opportunity that you have been waiting for.
YPA Caroline Springs is proud to offer this stunning brand new house and land package perfectly suited to accommodate first home buyers, investors or if you are looking at downsizing, this home will be well suited to you.
This sensational Simonds Home consists of the following, three generous size bedrooms with built-in-robes, master bedroom with full ensuite and W.I.R, an open plan living area, fully equipped kitchen with ample cupboard space and Caesarstone bench top.
Design Type: Tarcoola 15
Facade Type: Ord
• 20mm Caesarstone benchtop to kitchen
• 20mm Caesarstone benchtop to bathroom vanities
• Overhead cupboards to kitchen, either side of rangehood up to 1.2lm
• Towel rails to bathroom
• Brickwork over windows
• 20 downlights
• Remote garage opener
• Coloured concrete driveway up to 40m2
• Flyscreens to windows and sliding door
• NBN provision (excludes HUB)
• Technika TU950TME8 900mm wide stainless steel duel fuel upright cooker
• Technika dishwasher
• Tiled niche to showers
• 900mm laundry cabinet with 45 litre tub and vegie sprayer
• 6 point evaporative cooling
• 2590mm ceiling to singles and ground floor of doubles
• Includes a Gallery Voucher for $2,500 at Simonds Homes
Avoid disappointment on securing this brand new house and land package and register your interest today, please call Menka Zdraveska on 0404 160 951 or Joel Rawle on 0416 165 473 today.
(Photo ID is Required at all Open For Inspections, Prior to Entry)
At YPA Caroline Springs “Our Service Will Move You”
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent/agency.
We are still conducting our business but with the safety & health of others and our team are the Highest Priority.
We ask anyone that has recently returned from overseas and if you are unwell to ensure you please do not attend an inspection.
We thank everyone for their co-operation during this time and please Stay Safe.