STUNNING FAMILY HOME ON A MASSIVE 695M2 BLOCK IN CENTRAL WERRIBEE!
Positioned in a quiet and secluded location on a massive 695asq m block, This is a truly rare opportunity to own a large block of land is such a central location with an east facing entrance.
Located within walking distance to Werribee River Bike & Walk Tracks and within close proximity to so many reputable schools, both Primary and High schools, Eagle Stadium (1.9km), Werribee CBD Shops, Public Transport, Restaurants & Cafes (3.4km), this home presents a rare opportunity for those looking to make the most of the easily accessible amenities and the best in family lifestyle!
Put simply this is a forever home and it includes;
• Four Bedrooms (or three bedrooms with separate study)
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Formal lounge and formal dining space or study area
• Kitchen/Meals area
• Steel framed home
• Central bathroom
• Evaporative cooling & Split system as well as single wall heater
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area
• Outside tool shed
• Fully landscaped front and back gardens
• Double Carport
• skylight to brighten the house throughout
• Unrestricted side access to the pergola area
• Quality appointments include: Fully updated kitchen, upgraded floorings, freshly painted as well as much more.
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
‘At YPA Estate Agents, our service will move you’
Tuesday 23rd Mar 2021
STUNNING FAMILY HOME ON A MASSIVE 695M2 BLOCK IN CENTRAL WERRIBEE!22 Queensbury Way
Werribee is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 32 km south-west of Melbourne’s Central Business District. Its local government area is the City of Wyndham. At the 2011 Census, Werribee had a population of 37,737.View All Suburbs