Location and Opportunity!
Boasting an enormous allotment of approximately 936M² this property is in prime location and is up for grabs for one very lucky new owner! Wonderfully established and set amongst stunning semi-formal and productive gardens this property lends itself for a peaceful lifestyle or possible redevelopment (STCA). Being only minutes to the Sunbury Township itself including Metro Train station, easy walking distance to the miles of meandering Blind Creek walkways and parklands and quite literally a stones throw to the well regarded St. Anne’s Primary School, Stewarts Lane Kindergarten and with bus routes virtually at your doorstep.
● Exceptional off-street parking with remote roller doors to carport through to secure double garage with additional workspace and outside WC, great as a man cave or utilise for additional car, caravan or boat storage
● 3 very large carpeted bedrooms with either built-in or walk-in robes
● Master with walk-in-robe and full ensuite, including spa bath
● Central bathroom with double shower
● Open plan kitchen, meals and family room is light and bright
● Kitchen boasting large Island bench with pendant lighting, dishwasher & walk-in pantry
● Laundry with fantastic storage
● Heating and cooling for all seasons including the ambiance of a Wood fire
● Huge and private front yard with secure remote gates
● Spacious and semi enclosed pergola allows for additional living space and outdoor entertaining in any season
● Productive rear gardens with fruit trees and vegetable plots plus storage space and chook run
With an undeniably excellent location and an unbelievable block size this property is simply exceptional. For investors, developers and home buyers alike this is one not to be missed. Call today to arrange your private viewing!
Sat 13 Jun 2020 9:40 am-10:00 am
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs