When all the hard work has been done
In a quiet and established neighbourhood & situated on a terrific sized block of 585m² (approximately) the perfect opportunity awaits one very lucky new owner! Whether you’re a first home buyer, investor or just looking for a property that’s had all the renovations done, this is the one for you!
Property features include:
• 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Master complete with his and hers walk-in robe and renovated ensuite which has a large walk-in shower, dual shower heads, shower niche and stone benchtops
• Spacious front living room
• Renovated kitchen complete with stone benchtops, breakfast nook, tiled splash back, 900mm stainless-steel gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and skylight
• Updated main bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry with bench space, storage and external access
• Day and night blinds throughout
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
• Study nook
• Alarm system
• Single car lock up garage
• Side gate access
• Garden shed
• Grassed area perfect for the kids to play
In a peaceful spot within easy walking distance of Aldi, specialty shops, Heysen Drive and Blind Creek walking trails, schools, public transport and easy access to the Calder Freeway, this property has so much to offer! An inspection comes highly recommended.
Contact Hayley Mayne on 0497 972 028 today to arrange an inspection!
Sat 28 May 2022 9:40 am-10:00 am
When all the hard work has been done21 Heysen Drive
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs