Spoilt For Amenity and Choice!
In a secluded cul-de-sac with the area’s key attractions and amenities all within easy reach, this single-level home provides a brilliant entry into Campbellfield thanks to its immaculate presentation, quality features and scope to further enhance (STCA).
Filled with natural light, the flawless interior comprises 4 bedrooms (larger master) 3 with built-in robes, as well as an updated ensuite and main family bathroom with large shower – both with floor-to-ceiling tiles.
Adding to the appeal is a versatile lounge room and central dining area accompanied by a newly renovated kitchen complete with ample storage.
Other highlights of the home include ducted heating and evaporative cooling for year-round comfort, and an additional split system heating and cooling in the garage.
Step outside to enjoy a minimal maintenance entertaining area, plus the advantage of a secure carport and lock-up garage/workshop, converted with sliding doors potential for a self-contained granny flat (STCA).
With all amenities at your fingertips and within walking distance including public transport, Campbellfield Heights Primary School, Waratah Street local shops and the Chaldean Catholic Church you are also within a short walk to local schools, shops, bus service and parkland. Set on an allotment of land approximately 622m2 this property is a must see. This is one not to be missed.
This property offers.
• Spacious and landscape front yard
• Large family living area
• Open plan Kitchen and Meals area
• Fully renovated kitchen
• Master Bedroom with newly built-in robes and brand new ensuite tiled floor to ceiling
• 2 great sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Additional 4th bedroom good sized
• Renovated central bathroom great sized with floor to ceiling tiles
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
• Potential to develop a self-contained Granny Flat, Subject to council approval.