Auction Postponed 1 Week.
Deceivingly small from the pavement until you walk in the front door, this modern three-bedroom townhouse situated in leafy, country style, Westmeadows is as spacious as townhouses come. Inviting is an understatement but locale reigns supreme as this home is a short stroll to Westmeadows Primary School and an easy drive to nearby shopping districts and public transport. Perfect for first home buyers and investors due to its low maintenance qualities while sacrificing absolutely nothing in terms of livability, this property presents the perfect opportunity for those buying in the market today.
• 9ft ceilings both up and downstairs
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and full ensuite
• Bedroom’s two and three with built in robes and carpet flooring
• Open kitchen, living, dining leading to the outdoor entertaining area
• Kitchen with stainless steel cooktop and porcelain tiles flowing into the living room
• Separate lounge room toward the front of the home perfect for little ones
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
• Laundry and powder room downstairs with easy outdoor access
• Single car remote door lock-up garage with internal access and multiple car parking within the unit complex
• Fully concreted outdoor area size-able enough for family gatherings etc
• Body corporate costs a very low $600 per annum (approx.) with great community feel within the complex itself
• Only 5-minute drive to both Gladstone Park and Broadmeadows Shopping Centers
• Bus stops a literal 20 metre walk from your doorstep and the train station only a 5-minute drive up Camp Road
• Split system cooling and ducted heating plus home monitoring alarm system
• 174m2 (approx.) allotment with 18 squares of home (approx.)
Preparing list for printing, please wait
Closing this box will cancel the print!
Waiting to render all thumbnails