Parkland Bound and Living Space Galore!
Immaculately presented throughout, this lovely family home is nestled amongst other quality properties in the prestigious Canterbury Hills Estate. Offering overwhelming versatility and space with three exceptional living areas, four bedrooms and a peaceful parkland outlook from virtually every window. The spacious modern home will definitely steal your heart from the moment you pull up at the kerb. This fantastic family home comprises of;
• Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Additional 3 bedrooms, all with their own built-in robes
• The 4th bedroom is located downstairs and has its own living area or ideal rumpus room with direct access to the backyard
• Front formal lounge ideally zoned to the front of the home and can be sectioned off to be the ideal parents’ retreat
• Open plan kitchen, meals and family area are the heart of the home and enjoy serene vistas
• The kitchen boats island bench with breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas cooktop and under bench oven
• Garage on remote has additional storage space has secure access into the laundry and through to the kitchen, an ideal layout to easily bring in and unpack your groceries
• Low maintenance backyard with personal gated access to the adjoining reserve
• Year-round comfort is easily managed with gas ducted heating, split system cooling, awnings and a perfect orientation
• High ceilings to emphasise the feeling of space, lots of natural light, great views and fabulous storage are some of the highlights of this delightful home
Bounded on two sides by peaceful parkland, the location alone says it all. With terrific access to the Calder Freeway, easy walking distance to Killara Primary School, early learning and specialty shops, a short drive to the regional towns of Gisborne & Riddells Creek plus of course to all the amenities the Township of Sunbury has to offer. An ideal location that combines low maintenance living with parkland surrounds, an inspection of this versatile property comes highly recommended. Call Shantelle Cardwell-Smith today for an inspection of this wonderful home.
Friday 22nd Oct 2021
Parkland Bound and Living Space Galore!16 Wallaby Walk
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs