BRAND NEW HOME IN POPULAR RIVERWALK!
It is certainly a once in a lifetime opportunity for anyone who is looking to save the headaches of building or just simply looking for a home where everything has been done if that is you, then this is your dream come true.
Situated in close proximity to Werribee CBD with Restaurants, Shops, Cafes and reputable schools such as Werribee Secondary school, River walk primary school, you are minutes from all amenities! With close access to the Princes Freeway and Riverwalk water park this home is perfect for the growing family or those that need access to Melbourne CBD within approx. 35km.
Approx.25 squares of this family friendly home boast all the bells and whistles and will save the hassle of building!
This opulent home offers.
– Four spacious bedrooms
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and hotel style en-suite include double vanities, stone benchtops, oversize shower with niche.
– Three remaining bedrooms with built in robes.
– Front lounge area upon entrance.
– Hostess kitchen boasting 900mm gas cooktop, 40 mm stone benchtop with waterfall, glass splash back, bulkhead, undermount sink, designers taps, walk in pantry, microwave space, self-closing doors and much more.
– Separate open plan Kitchen/Meals and family living zone.
– Second bathroom with freestanding bathtub well connected to other bedrooms.
– Alfresco overlooking the beautifully low maintenance and landscaped gardens
– Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout the home.
– Double remote garage with internal access
– Quality fixtures and fittings include timber door entrance, internal designer -doors, floating floorboards, downlights, 2.7m high ceiling and the list goes on.
All this set on a generous land size of approx..392 sqm.
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
At YPA Estate Agents ‘our service will move you’
Friday 04th Sep 2020
BRAND NEW HOME IN POPULAR RIVERWALK!16 Grampians Avenue
Werribee is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 32 km south-west of Melbourne’s Central Business District. Its local government area is the City of Wyndham. At the 2011 Census, Werribee had a population of 37,737.View All Suburbs