THEY DON'T BUILD 'EM LIKE THIS ANYMORE!
SOLD AT AUCTION – WELL OVER RESERVE – BY JASON PADULA!
Go to Jason Padula Real Estate on Facebook and YouTube, for all the Auction campaign highlights!
Measuring 40-odd squares over one convenient level, this privately-built early 90’s classic is offered for sale for the very first time, representing the perfect upgrade for you and your family!
– Boasting five bedrooms, three huge living zones, Tasmanian Oak kitchen with movable island bench, two pristine bathrooms, bonus third toilet, spacious old-school laundry and a massive 3.5 square (approx.) cellar with 2m high clearance
– Features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, wood fire heater, floating floors, alarm, 9ft ceilings, bay windows, solar panels, abundant under-house storage and more
– A home with an entertaining heart, step out back to no less than three undercover recreational zones including vast enclosed area behind the garage (ideal for parties), enormous rear verandah overlooking the yard and designated cooking/dining section with built in BBQ + pizza oven
– Set on 882m², the west-facing rear yard offers plenty of space for kids/pets to run around in, with cubby house and swing set also passing with the sale
– Located close to all of Greenvale’s most wanted amenities, just 21km’s from the CBD
Short, sharp campaign, with property going all the way to Auction…bid with conviction and make it yours!
Terms: 10% deposit, Settlement 120-150 days
Price Guide: $840,000 – $869,000
Contact: Jason Padula – 0402 149 436
Like/subscribe to Jason Padula Real Estate on Facebook and YouTube