There is immediately a lot to love about this property which quickly becomes apparent from the moment you enter this special home. Peacefully nestled in a quiet location superbly positioned to provide a lifestyle of convenience, this well-loved home is ready and waiting for its new owners.
Comprising of the following:
• Five spacious bedrooms
• Master features a walk in robe and full ensuite
• Light filled kitchen which includes gas cook top/oven, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
• The kitchen is located perfectly to incorporate the meals and family zone which leads out to an outdoor pergola area
• Separate front formal lounge which accommodates extra space to entertain friends and family
• Additional two bathrooms with quality fittings
• Added extras include gas ducted heating, floating floorboards, three reverse cycle split system units, garden shed, terracotta tiled roof and so much more
• Single carport with a massive driveway that could fit up to 6 cars
• Set on approximately 529m2 of land in one of Kealba’s most sought-after courts nearby to quality primary and secondary schools, only a short distance to Overnewton Anglican College and St Augustine’s Primary, Calder Freeway, public transport, local shops (Keilor Village), Keilor central, Green Gully Reserve, beautiful walking tracks and so much more
• Avoid disappointment and inspect this home today, as homes with this criteria are rarely available on the market for long
For more information or to make an appointment to inspect the property please call Andrew Migliorisi on 0432 526 844 or Jordan Nika 0402 239 970
(Photo ID is Required at all Open For Inspections)
At YPA Caroline Springs “Our Service Will Move You”
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor/ agent and agency.
Preparing list for printing, please wait
Closing this box will cancel the print!
Waiting to render all thumbnails