Get Taken Away With Tarrango!
The opportunity awaits for the next home owner to grab the keys for this magnificent family home in a perfect court location nestled in the glorious Rolling Meadows Estate. With dual living, dining and outdoor areas, well placed windows with a peaceful outlook to the gardens, this family home of four spacious bedrooms and the best outdoor entertaining area you will see can cater your guests any season all year round. Not to mention the location of the property is within walking distance to parklands, public transport, schools and only a short trip down the road to the township.
Property features include:
• 4 Bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and a full ensuite
• Main central bathroom with separate toilet
• Kitchen is equipped with ample cupboards and stainless-steel appliances (Gas cooktop, dishwasher, rangehood, oven, grill and walk in pantry)
• Open plan dining and living
• Formal dining and formal lounge
• Laundry with external access and storage
• Evaporative cooling and ducted heating
• Large pergola fully enclosed which serves well all year round and a smaller pergola complete with decking
• Very large entertaining area even for the largest group
• Garden shed/workshop with power and ample power points
• Established gardens with irrigation system front and back
• Double garage on remote (2.5car in size) with external drive through
For all your enquiries please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Patrick Kilkenny 0401 175 248 or Lisa Totaro 0410 144 215 today.
Get Taken Away With Tarrango!12 Tarrango Court
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs