Picture Perfect Peterhouse!
Neatly positioned along a quiet court on an allotment of approx 518m2, this well presented home promotes an ideal opportunity for both owner occupiers as well as savvy investors. Offering immediate warmth & family comfort from the moment you step through the door; this immaculate home will please everyone!
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
• 2 Additional bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Bathroom with bathtub & separate toilet
• Open plan kitchen, living & dining space, with sliding door access to outdoor area
• Kitchen including stainless steel oven & gas cooktop
• Laundry with storage and external access
• Split system heating & cooling
• Wood fireplace
• Gas furnace
• Manicured spacious backyard with garden shed
• Single car garage with rear roller access
This ideal location provides easy access to public transport services, milk bar & shops, Goonawarra Medical Centre, Chemist & Goonawarra Primary School. With these amenities only a short walk away, this home is ideal for first home buyers, investors or retirees alike! With faultless presentation & no work to be done, this pristine home is waiting for you to inspect it! Call us today to organise a tour!
Wednesday 14th Aug 2019
Sunbury is a town located 40.4 kilometres (25.1 mi) north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, in the state of Victoria, Australia. Its local government area is the City of Hume. At the 2011 Census, Sunbury had a population of 33,062.Statistically, Sunbury is considered part of Greater Melbourne.View All Suburbs